sábado, 22 de julio de 2017

Cartas de Canada S3_Act.2


Dear UNADM applicants,
my name is Ann Mary. I work at the Embassy of Canada and I am writing to you because we are interested in making a cordial invitation to participate in an advertising campaign to spread the careers offered by UNADM; so after reading this message carefully, you have to perform the following activities:
1) Write a short text in English or French indicating the career you wish to study and explaining the reasons why you want to take that educational program.
2) Finally, let’s go to the next activity in which we will give us the indications of how to carry out the advertising campaign.
Thank you for your attention and hands to the work. Time flies.






Hello! My name is Martha Rosario Cervantes González. I want to study Industrial Management Engineering in the distance University of Mexico.

I’m working in the area of Industrial Security where I’m supporting my supervisors because they gave me the opportunity to collaborate with them, but I want to growing my knowledge.

I want to be part of the university to learning more about the career, but also be an example for my children and tell to all the people that believe in me that never give up their dreams.


Finally, I’m grateful with a fellow that he convince me to try to enter in UNADM. Therefore, I’m here to give the best of my self. 



 URL http://tinyurl.com/y7mj2huu










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

S4_Act3 Esquema de investigación